NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING HEARING
PARISH OF NATCHITOCHES COUNCIL BOARD ROOM 211
Monday, March 16, 2020
A G E N D A
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Invited guests, and special presentations
- Reports of Department Heads:
Public Works Interim Director- Mr. Johnny Salard
OCS Executive Director- Ms. Sharon Harris
Parish Treasurer- Ms. Julie Lockhart
Interim Director Planning and Zoning-Mr. David Kees, Jr.
- Parish President-Mr. John Richmond
- Adopt the minutes of the regular meeting of the
Natchitoches Parish Council held Monday, February 24, 2020.
- Appointments of Boards and Commissions.
Consider adopting a resolution confirming re-appointment/appointments to the following boards/commissions.
- Council to confirm the appointment of Ms. Sonya Hall to the Natchitoches Parish Children and Youth Planning Board.
- Council to confirm the appointment of Mr. LaMario Fortson to the Natchitoches Parish Children and Youth Planning Board.
- Council to confirm the appointment of Mr. Mike Newton to the Natchitoches Parish Hospital Service District Board.
- First Introduction of proposed Ordinances:
- Council to adopt Ordinance No. 005-2020 creating
Natchitoches Parish Sewer District No. 2, establishing the
geographical boundaries of the District, creating a Board
of Commissioners to manage the District and establishing the makeup and the authority of the Board.
Public Hearings: None
Action on Proposed Ordinances: None
- Council to approve Resolution 019-2020 approves to surplus the Parish Library roof.
- Council to approve Resolution 020-2020 to authorize the Parish President to execute an agreement between 4-K Farm and Trucking for the transport and disposal of tires.
- Other Agenda Items:
- Council to award contract to Tarver Industries, LLC,
of Alexandria, LA with lowest bid of $766,943.08 for the resurfacing of Payne Subdivision, Phase 2
- Council to consider authorizing the Parish President to sign and execute an Online Subscription Agreement with Dude Solutions, Inc., which will allow Department of Public Works Employees and members of the general public to have an online tool that tracks completed and ongoing projects performed by the Department of Public Works.
- Visitors for Non-Agenda Items. (3 minutes)